This channel would release Beijing, or the whole China, micro-data and maps (e.g. road networks, parcels, human mobility, historical city maps) for the BCL research fellows and external researchers. There are three levels of data access, free download, email request, and shared among research fellows / student members.
How to cite:
Beijing City Lab, Year, Data ID, Data Name, http://www.beijingcitylab.com
E.g. Beiing City Lab, 2013, Data 8, Housing price in Beijing, http://www.beijingcitylab.com
(For the dataset from external source other than BCL, we would recommend you to cite the original source)
(15) China Temporal Datasets (population in 100 m grids in 1990, 2000 and 2010)
(14) Administrative boundaries of the world
(13) Points of interest in Beijing
(12) China historical geography GIS
By Harvard and Fudan
(11) Global LUCC data (30m)
Produced by Tsinghua University
(10) Global cities Shapefile data
Generated from OSM
(9) Chinese paper works (including Beijing) hold by Japan
1868至1943外交史料http://t.cn/S2ynIM 中国有关部分http://t.cn/zOGwAwt 亚洲历史资料中心有中文版http://t.cn/SLyheo 防卫省防卫研究所http://t.cn/zOGwAwc 北京数字历史地图及照片http://t.cn/zOGZgts 京都大學北京历史地图http://t.cn/zOGZsbr
"The GlobCover Portal provides access to the results of the GlobCover project.
GlobCover is an ESA initiative which began in 2005 in partnership with JRC, EEA, FAO, UNEP, GOFC-GOLD and IGBP. The aim of the project was to develop a service capable of delivering global composites and land cover maps using as input observations from the 300m MERIS sensor on board the ENVISAT satellite mission. ESA makes available the land cover maps, which cover 2 periods: December 2004 - June 2006 and January - December 2009."
(7) Beijing bus smart card data in 2012
(6) Extracted Hyperlink Graph from the Common Web Crawl
This page provides a large hyperlink graph for public download. The graph has been extracted from the Common Crawl 2012 web corpus and covers 3.5 billion web pages and 128 billion hyperlinks between these pages. To the best of our knowledge, the graph is the largest hyperlink graph that is available to the public outside companies such as Google, Yahoo, and Microsoft. Below we provide instructions on how to download the graph as well as basic statistics about its topology.
(5) Land use zoning of Beijing
(4) Dozens of open data in China in an external website
(3) Open flights datasets
(2) Chinese Population Geographical Information System
By Prof HOU Yangfang at Fudan University, Shanghai, China
(1) China map 1:250,000 Scale
Harvard College Library
(0) Other website not organized yet